Second contemplation for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II & Pope Francis
Draft v0.3 as of 4 December 2013. Not edited.
“The “keystone of reality”, the Kingdom of Heaven, within us, is what unfolds as the space-time sequence of the “æther” element of conscious experience.
This is the key to the acausal nature of reality, which is the secret of miracles, the practice of continuous forgiveness (forgive vs forgiven), (this day, meaning the ever present now, vs today) the correct acknowledgement of Our Father, the Intellectual Principle of Man (Our Father which art in heaven vs Our Father in heaven). ...
... It is the wanton ignorance of these followers of Nietzsche, who refuse to examine the evidence of their conscious experience, ...”
Madonna by Pompeo Batoni
Christ, the Anointed One, is the light of awareness, the observer, the witness that reveals the Sun, Moon and Universe in earth. Thus Christ is the Lord of Space-Time, the Lord of the ‘Big Bang’, the Lord and Master of the visible Sun.
Madonna, Our Immaculate Virgin Mary, symbolises That from which awareness arises, moment by moment giving birth to I-AM, that in you which is the witness, the observer, the Child. Madonna and Child represent I AM THAT I AM. This is symbolic language for the observer of ‘modern scientific theories’.
This letter, in draft form, has been forwarded due to the urgency of the situation, to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Pope Francis. The contemplation outlines the importance of the King James Bible in overcoming the folly of our age.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth
4 December 2013 [Draft-0.3]
May it please Your Majesty,
In the name of our Immaculate Virgin Mary, Greeting!
We have prayed to Our Merciful Mother, Theotókos, Madonna and Child, to show us that Her grace of Mercy is with us.
We placed problems our problems before Our Merciful Mother to seek for the errors in our understanding of the Holy Bible and also for how the Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ is non-dual with that of Moses in the Torah. We also wished Her to reveal Her grace in the context of the dramatic scene unfolding on the ‘world stage’.
We have been shown how a one letter change in recent versions of the Lord’s Prayer is of the last consequence, for it is the choice between Nietzsche and YHVH, Our Father, the blessed One who has Mercy with His world.
We have also been shown how the command of Our Lord Jesus Christ to Saint Peter can be derived from the Old Testament.
The purpose of this letter is to transcribe the stream of reason-principles received into understanding and suggestions for action by Your Majesty.
Recent world news considered for this contemplation
We take cognisance of the recent visit of the Lord High Admiral, Prince Philip to GCHQ headquarters where, the Telegraph1 informs us, there was an ‘exhibition “commemorating One Hundred Years of Intelligence and Security”’.
We note the following news items:
Prime Minister David Cameron and Chinese Premier Li Keqiang at the “signing ceremony at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing” overshadows China’s space launch2.
Russia and Japan have their first3 “unprecedented diplomatic-defence talks”.
Russian army goes East in biggest drill4 “Moscow announced last week plans to hold joint drills with China and Mongolia in 2014”.
Pope Francis expresses closeness to Glasgow after helicopter tragedy5.
Pope Francis on Monday received Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of the State of Israel, in private audience6.
President Putin welcomes Iran nuclear deal7, “conditions have made for it”.
French envoy honours Hezbollah lawmakers in dinner reception8.
Swiss lawmaker excluded9 from party after saying Israel is 'on path of carbonization'.
Deflation threat in Europe may prompt investment rethink10.
Thousands of pro-EU demonstrators chanting ‘Revolution!’ protested on ‘Maidan’ square in Kiev on Sunday, despite a court-imposed ban on rallies11.
Mysterious online organisation has been setting the world's finest code-breakers a series of seemingly unsolvable problems12.
… One long, cautionary diatribe, left anonymously on the website Pastebin, claimed to be from an ex-Cicada member – a non-English military officer recruited to the organisation "by a superior”. Cicada, he said, "was a Left-Hand Path religion disguised as a progressive scientific organisation” – comprising of "military officers, diplomats, and academics who were dissatisfied with the direction of the world”. Their plan, the writer claimed, was to transform humanity into the Nietzschen Übermensch.
"This is a dangerous organisation,” he concluded, "their ways are nefarious.” …
Analysis of the image would reveal another poem – this time from the book Liber Al Vel Legis, a religious doctrine by the English occultist and magician Aleister Crowley. …
Related news from the past for this contemplation
The publication of the Encyclical Letter Lumen Fidei13
1. The light of Faith: this is how the Church’s tradition speaks of the great gift brought by Jesus. In John’s Gospel, Christ says of himself: "I have come as light into the world, that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness" (Jn 12:46). Saint Paul uses the same image: "God who said ‘Let light shine out of darkness,’ has shone in our hearts" (2 Cor 4:6). The pagan world, which hungered for light, had seen the growth of the cult of the sun god, Sol Invictus, invoked each day at sunrise. Yet though the sun was born anew each morning, it was clearly incapable of casting its light on all of human existence. The sun does not illumine all reality; its rays cannot penetrate to the shadow of death, the place where men’s eyes are closed to its light. "No one — Saint Justin Martyr writes — has ever been ready to die for his faith in the sun". Conscious of the immense horizon which their faith opened before them, Christians invoked Jesus as the true sun "whose rays bestow life". To Martha, weeping for the death of her brother Lazarus, Jesus said: "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" (Jn 11:40). Those who believe, see; they see with a light that illumines their entire journey, for it comes from the risen Christ, the morning star which never sets.
An illusory light?
2. Yet in speaking of the light of faith, we can almost hear the objections of many of our contemporaries. In modernity, that light might have been considered sufficient for societies of old, but was felt to be of no use for new times, for a humanity come of age, proud of its rationality and anxious to explore the future in novel ways. Faith thus appeared to some as an illusory light, preventing mankind from boldly setting out in quest of knowledge. The young Nietzsche encouraged his sister Elisabeth to take risks, to tread "new paths… with all the uncertainty of one who must find his own way", adding that "this is where humanity’s paths part: if you want peace of soul and happiness, then believe, but if you want to be a follower of truth, then seek". Belief would be incompatible with seeking. From this starting point Nietzsche was to develop his critique of Christianity for diminishing the full meaning of human existence and stripping life of novelty and adventure. Faith would thus be the illusion of light, an illusion which blocks the path of a liberated humanity to its future.
3. In the process, faith came to be associated with darkness. There were those who tried to save faith by making room for it alongside the light of reason. Such room would open up wherever the light of reason could not penetrate, wherever certainty was no longer possible. Faith was thus understood either as a leap in the dark, to be taken in the absence of light, driven by blind emotion, or as a subjective light, capable perhaps of warming the heart and bringing personal consolation, but not something which could be proposed to others as an objective and shared light which points the way. Slowly but surely, however, it would become evident that the light of autonomous reason is not enough to illumine the future; ultimately the future remains shadowy and fraught with fear of the unknown. As a result, humanity renounced the search for a great light, Truth itself, in order to be content with smaller lights which illumine the fleeting moment yet prove incapable of showing the way. Yet in the absence of light everything becomes confused; it is impossible to tell good from evil, or the road to our destination from other roads which take us in endless circles, going nowhere.
A light to be recovered
4. There is an urgent need, then, to see once again that faith is a light, for once the flame of faith dies out, all other lights begin to dim. The light of faith is unique, since it is capable of illuminating every aspect of human existence. A light this powerful cannot come from ourselves but from a more primordial source: in a word, it must come from God. Faith is born of an encounter with the living God who calls us and reveals his love, a love which precedes us and upon which we can lean for security and for building our lives. Transformed by this love, we gain fresh vision, new eyes to see; we realize that it contains a great promise of fulfilment, and that a vision of the future opens up before us. Faith, received from God as a supernatural gift, becomes a light for our way, guiding our journey through time. On the one hand, it is a light coming from the past, the light of the foundational memory of the life of Jesus which revealed his perfectly trustworthy love, a love capable of triumphing over death. Yet since Christ has risen and draws us beyond death, faith is also a light coming from the future and opening before us vast horizons which guide us beyond our isolated selves towards the breadth of communion. We come to see that faith does not dwell in shadow and gloom; it is a light for our darkness. Dante, in the Divine Comedy, after professing his faith to Saint Peter, describes that light as a "spark, which then becomes a burning flame and like a heavenly star within me glimmers". It is this light of faith that I would now like to consider, so that it can grow and enlighten the present, becoming a star to brighten the horizon of our journey at a time when mankind is particularly in need of light.
5. Christ, on the eve of his passion, assured Peter: "I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail" (Lk 22:32). He then told him to strengthen his brothers and sisters in that same faith. Conscious of the duty entrusted to the Successor of Peter, Benedict XVI proclaimed the present Year of Faith, a time of grace which is helping us to sense the great joy of believing and to renew our wonder at the vast horizons which faith opens up, so as then to profess that faith in its unity and integrity, faithful to the memory of the Lord and sustained by his presence and by the working of the Holy Spirit. The conviction born of a faith which brings grandeur and fulfilment to life, a faith centred on Christ and on the power of his grace, inspired the mission of the first Christians. In the acts of the martyrs, we read the following dialogue between the Roman prefect Rusticus and a Christian named Hierax: "‘Where are your parents?’, the judge asked the martyr. He replied: ‘Our true father is Christ, and our mother is faith in him’". For those early Christians, faith, as an encounter with the living God revealed in Christ, was indeed a "mother", for it had brought them to the light and given birth within them to divine life, a new experience and a luminous vision of existence for which they were prepared to bear public witness to the end.
Other related news from the past for this contemplation, in the context of all our letters:
How five year ‘Medium Term Notes’ were injected into Europe in 200814.
Iran cut off from global financial system15.
Iran flies 700 tonnes of gold back from Switzerland16.
“David Rockefeller and the looting of Iran”17.
Redemption of gold for dollars during the Johnson/Nixon era18. (France).
Haiti earthquake19. (Former French colony).
Vietnam war. (Former French colony).
Israel’s nuclear weapons history20 (France, UK).
The challenge of pretenders to the throne
The pretenders to the English throne, who challenge Pope Benedict XVI and the Holy See are revealed from even a casual reading of the above items for contemplation.
What they do not realise is that the sense of superiority schooled into them, is used by the very people who have run the intelligence services, who operate the fraudulent conversion system in banking, to plot world revolution and overthrow of God’s law.
They have failed to penetrate the mystery of consciousness. They heed not the warning of Roger Penrose in The Emperor’s New Mind. Without humility, approaching the Holy Bible with arrogance, they have failed to unpack this ancient message in symbolic language containing the deepest insight into Reality.
Insight granted by faith has caught them “red handed”. Their plans now are to use taxation, colour of law fraud, inability of retail “loan” recipients to “repay” and deflation caused by the removal of the 5 year MTN notes introduced in 2008, to create panic to fuel revolution.
The deep epistemology of faith
Mathematics is a language and the deepest insights available in theoretical physics, expressed in mathematics can be translated into natural language.
The deepest secrets have been known to Mankind’s ancient seers, who often encoded their message for less enlightened generations in symbolic form.
Unlike western psychologists “on Earth”, the ancient seers had a deeper insight into the nature of conscious experience – right down to how space-time, ones body (raiment) and the world (garden) blooms from within.
The Keystone of Reality in the Lord’s prayer
comparison of popular bible translations
The Lord’s Prayer (Gospel of St. Matthew 6:9-13)
The most important change that has occurred since the King James Version, is this change from “in Earth” to “on Earth”. The first can only be understood as the transmutation of the Earth element, the second features planet Earth and is the materialistic, Newtonian, Copernican, mechanical world view of Nietzsche and modern intellectual atheists.
Newton’s Apple and Moses’ Stone
The Earth element “of conscious experience”, which the discursive language of today may be translated as ‘experience of solids”. However this does not convey the correct understanding.
All of us have experienced at some point in our lives, bending under a low overhang, say in a stone cave, and standing up too soon. The resulting concussion, when one goes “ouch”, is an experience of the Earth element. This momentary experience of pain, the experience of ‘solidity’, continues after the event, as the sore spot on our head as a result, the concussion trauma, goes through its healing stages. This is the Earth element of conscious experience.
A experience of the “fire” element, by getting burnt, for example, results in the similar prolonged agony of the Earth element of our conscious experience.
The “keystone of reality”, the Kingdom of Heaven, within us, is what unfolds as the space-time sequence of the “æther” element of conscious experience.
This is the key to the acausal nature of reality, which is the secret of miracles, the practice of continuous forgiveness (forgive vs forgiven), (this day, meaning the ever present now, vs today) the correct acknowledgement of Our Father, the Intellectual Principle of Man (Our Father which art in heaven vs Our Father in heaven).
Without the correct epistemology and ontology, grounded in living experience, one cannot be said to have examined the evidence, no matter how accurate the description of the “on Earth” phenomena are, based either on ‘experiment’ or on ‘theories of physics’, for the root of their epistemology is not referenced back correctly to the all important observer of the field of knowledge. This is to say what David Hume said regarding Matters of Fact and Relations of Ideas, which we have unfolded in our Garden of Eden diagram.
The NIV goes as far as to plant the suggestion that One is evil.
In Latin, the phrase is libera nos a malo, must be seen in the context of the Nicene belief that there is not one iota of difference between Our Lord Jesus Christ and Our Father which art in heaven, means that evil creeps in when this is forgotten. We have shown this test to be the same as Adi Shankara’s insistence that evil creeps in when a distinction is made between the individual soul (Atman) and YHVH, Our Father (Brahman). In other words malo, evil, which is bad ignorance, is the non-recognition of nonduality. Recognition is continuous remembrance resulting in ever-present recollection of one’s divine identity.
All this is compressed into one letter in [earth] versus on [earth], resulting in a mechanistic ‘civilisation’ where computers are used to apply the mechanics of the mathematics of violence unleashed by relativistic-quantum-electrodynamics whilst ignoring the witness, the observer.
Today’s military men and the scientists behind them represent the worship of ‘idols of stone’, the glorification of stone throwers, even if the ‘stones’ are invisible shaped wave forms called solitons, the basis of weapons that are indistinguishable from ‘Acts of God’.
These newer translations leave out the fact that all Power and Glory (‘wormhole’ into Reality within) belongs to the Almighty One, Our Father, which art in heaven, within, which is how the King James Bible translators expressed the Power that flows from the Intellectual-Principle of nonduality.
This fleshy, earthly body of ours, is continuously indebted to Reality within, it is the continuous forgiveness by YHVH of our ignorance of nondual Reality which is what is expressed as God’s law that lets us draw our next breath, our debt in God’s substance, to YHVH. With our identity rooted in YHVH, Our Father, we must therefore forgive debtors, those ignorant of this, the vast majority of mankind, for God’s substance is there to sustain His people, for YHVH, Our Father, clothes them with raiment, their skin covered body and feeds them, with every breath.
It is this invocation of the Intellectual Principle of Man in the Ground of Being within, which allows for ‘miraculous’ spontaneous rearrangement of the manifest image in Earth, the essence of “Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.”
We examine the nature of “Thy will” subsequently21.
It is the wanton ignorance of these followers of Nietzsche, who refuse to examine the evidence of their conscious experience, who refuse to study the symbolic language of the ancient seers, who refuse to undergo spiritual discipline grounded in the Decalogue, that creates the violence propagated by highly intellectual victims, plugged in to the corporate ‘Borg’, managed by those less intelligent but more ruthless than them – the ancient folly of failed civilisations.
For example, Professor Richard Dawkins would be shocked to learn how his promotion of atheism is being used, and how such atheism has been used in the revolutions of the past century. This ‘atheism’ religion of Nietzsche, is used to propagate the overthrow of western ‘civilisation’, the civilisation of the intellectual elite that he is representative of, by those more brutal, greedy, ignorant, “corrupt” and stupid than he.
We suggest that this Reality be put before those in charge of the destiny of our civilisation, especially, for example, the military tribunal we have suggested and those in GCHQ and MI6.
We also suggest that the military tribunal reporting to the Lord High Admiral, Prince Philip, use this as a test, the capacity to know the difference between “in earth” and “on earth”, as a test of loyalty to Your Majesty. We suggest that those who fail the test, especially after a kind explanation, are legal idiots before the Almighty One, tyrants from whom no good can come and must be removed from duties that obstruct the path of peace.
We also suggest that only the King James Version of the Holy Bible be used in English language service in all denominations of the Church.
Lessons without ‘mumbo jumbo’
Those of a highly intellectual nature, can access this timeless wisdom, which is unfolded in the Notebooks of Paul Brunton.
Nietzsche was a lunatic who rejected Jesus but accepted Socrates, an ascetic who denounced hedonism, and a firebrand admired by the Nazis.
We must recall that a lunatic is rational some of the time. An idiot is one with whom rational conversation is not possible. We believe that many people, unable to rise to the level required in a particular field of knowledge, would be idiots in that realm, whilst being perfectly able to carry on a normal life in other realms, for example, in the mechanistic realm of an academic or cleric.
origin in time and early history of the world, the varied phases and
permutations of its evolution, are concerns only for those who
believe in causality as an ultimate truth and fact. There is
certainly the appearance of causality in the world, but when
enquired into it is found illusory. The notion seems impossible but
Planck has scientifically shown that strict causal sequence does not
operate in the realm of ultimate atomic particles of the physical
For those in other fields of knowledge than that of Planck, evolutionary biologists, for example, would have to take the advanced findings of theoretical physics, in good faith. They would have to believe in the conviction of their friends in that realm, and that they have been able to transmit that truth to them.
In the life and writings of Paul Brunton can be traced the process of enlightenment, resulting in a sage grounded in the bedrock of God. The scope and extent of his lifetime’s work cannot be quickly summarised. We offer a few more selections below:
may be asked why I insist on using the word “philosophy” as a
self-sufficient name without prefixing it by some descriptive term or
person’s name when it has held different meanings in different
centuries, or been associated with different points of view ranging
from the most materialistic to the most spiritualist. The question is
well asked, although the answer may not be quite satisfactory. I do
so because I want to restore this word to its ancient dignity.
I want it used for the highest kind of insight into the Truth
of things, which means into the Truth of the unique Reality. I
want the philosopher to be equated with the sage, the man who not
only knows this Truth, has this insight, and experiences this Reality
in meditation, but also, although in a modified form, in action
amid the world’s
philosophic outlook rises above all sectarian controversy. It
finds its own position not only by appreciating and synthesising what
is solidly based in the rival sects but also by capping them all with
the keystone of
is the joyous duty of philosophy to bring into systematic
harmony the various views which mankind has held and will ever hold,
however conflicting they seem on the surface, by assigning the
different types to their proper levels and by providing a total view
of the possible heights and depths of human thought. Thus and thus
alone the most opposite tendencies of belief and the most striking
contrasts of outlook are brought within a single scheme. All become
aspects, more or less limited, only. None ever achieves metaphysical
finality and need ever again be mistaken for the whole truth. All
become clear as organic phases of mankind's mental development.
Philosophy alone can bring logically opposite doctrines into
harmonious relation with each other by assigning them to their proper
places under a single sheltering canopy. Thus out of the medley of
voices within us philosophy creates a
intimate association of Eastern thought with Western culture, of
ancient wisdom with modern knowledge, will give to each element a new
and broader meaning while blending and harmonizing all of them.
Philosophy combines in a truly catholic manner those elements
of truth which are present in all these teachings but without any of
their errors, absurdities, and archaic
history of truth is an international one. It is from and for all
the peoples of the
We suggest that printed copies of the Notebooks of Paul Brunton22 be made available to those souls who guide the destiny of mankind, for they are a complement to the ideas and language set down by Moses and Jesus Christ.
It is our joyous duty to reclaim the ancient dignity of the English language, the Torah and the Gospel of Our Lord for Your Majesty and the Bishops of Rome.
Moses the Master of Time …
Joseph Ray Sundarsson
21This footnote in the draft is to say “God willing”, as it has not been typed yet.